soo cute and soooooo exciting!! congratulations to you both! we are looking into tickets and will let you know if we can make it! wishing you a lifetime of love and successful fishing :)!!! tata! xo
Congratulations to both of you! We're sure your wedding day will be special and we wish you all the best in the future!
Congratulations Nick and Kim, a beautiful location for a beautiful couple. Our best wishes for a long and happy married life. Looks like you are off to a great start already!
Congratulations Nick and Kim! We are so happy and excited for you both! We wish you a future filled with love, good health and happiness!
Congratulations on your wedsite! We are honored to be a part of your special day. Thank you for choosing wedsite.com to share your wedding plans and experiences with your friends and family.
We are deeply grateful to have family and friends join us for an amazing destination wedding in Bermuda, and join us as we celebrate our marriage. We consider your presence at our wedding your present to us!
If you would like to help us start our wedded bliss together we are registered on My Registry.
We are still working on the registry! This is what we have so far!
1. Snorkeling! There is a dive shop at the hotel!
2. Crystal Caves- Crystal Cave is an underground cave in the British overseas territory of Bermuda. It is located in Hamilton Parish, close to Castle Harbour. - Walking distance from the hotel.
3. Blue Hole Park - It's a short walk down the road and you will find a secluded beach and a nice trail to walk and explore some more. You can stop at the beach and hang out there or keep going on the trail and see a cave and a nature preserve.
4. Visit the Unfinished Church in St. George's
Planned as a replacement for St. Peter's Church in the mid-19th century, the Town of George's Unfinished Church looks like a romantic ruin out of a fairytale. The roofless edifice, though overgrown with grass in spots, features Gothic arches and a nave open to the sky.
Government Hill Road, Town of St. George
5. Taste Local Food & Drink at the Bermuda Craft Market
Sip, taste and explore the culinary heritage of the island as local food purveyors host tastings of delectable pepper jams, rum cakes, locally brewed beer and other fare at the Bermuda Craft Market.
Royal Naval Dockyard
When: Every Friday, 1-3 pm until Sept. 30, 2016
6. Head to Sundays Live at Snorkel Park- This white-sand shore park in Sandy Parish hosts a Sunday afternoon beach bash with family-friendly contests, live entertainment (think steel drums and conga lines), snorkelling and tasty food. Snorkel Park also boasts beach volleyball courts and equipment like jetskis for rent.
7 Maritime Lane, Royal Naval Dockyard
When: Sundays 11 am – 8 pm; live entertainment 2-5 pm
Price: $10 admission (children 10 years and under free)
7. Experience Harbour Nights - The restaurants, shops and businesses on the City of Hamilton's bustling Front Street stay open late every Wednesday night during the summer for Harbour Nights, a lively street party. Shops and bars offer deals, restaurants serve up special dishes and local artists and craftspeople show and sell their wares. There's also live entertainment, including music and the brightly costumed Gombey dancers. (Wednesdays 7-10)
A block of rooms have been reserved under the Brown/Schwartz wedding. The cost per night is $289.
There will be a rehearsal dinner Friday night (the 18th) and brunch Sunday the 20th.
Please feel free to stay as long as you like!
Nick and I will be arriving August 17 and staying through August 26th.
Nick and I went to Waikiki for vacation and to visit our friend Casey that lives there. On our last day Nick and I went snorkeling in the ocean about a half mile from the main Waikiki beaches. We had done some snorkeling before and had commented how we would really love to see a sea turtle in the ocean! After a few mintues of snorkeling a HUGE sea tutle swam right underneath me! Nick and I swam around with him for probaably about an hour while he ate off the bottom. Nick then suggested that we went in to shallower water and then popped the question! I of course said yes!
Nick and I met almost 9 years ago when he was talked into being the designated driver for my birthday! When I saw his sweet dances moves I knew he was special! Nick didnt ask me out officially until the next year. We have been together ever since! In 2015 we bought a house together on Lake Hopatong. This March, Nick asked me to marry him in the ocean in Hawaii after snorkeling with a sea turtle!
Also born and raised in NJ, Nick is a full time fisherman, and part time electrical engineer! (haha just kidding! he wishes it were that way around)
I was born and raised in NJ, and have been a social worker for 12 years. When Im not at work I enjoy staying active, being outdoors, and learning new things. I also enjoy traveling when I can afford it!
If you are invited to my wedding you know me! I just kept this page to share some awesome pictures!
Welcome to our wedsite! We created this space as a special way for friends and family to participate and celebrate with us - anytime, from anywhere. We hope you enjoy browsing these pages for photos and stories about us and our future plans. And while you are here, please sign our guestbook!
I do apologzie for the short notice, and to avoid any confusion with booking, everyone is invited with a guest, and children are welcome!
If you have any questions in regards to travel, booking or anything! Please reach out to me.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell - 908-581-5767